Welcome to Naperville
Naperville, Illinois is a vibrant and thriving community located in DuPage and Will counties, just 28 miles west of Chicago. With a population of over 147,000, Naperville is the fifth-largest city in the state of Illinois and is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States.
Real Estate Market:
Naperville's real estate market is diverse, with a range of housing options available to suit every taste and budget. The median home value in Naperville is around $450,000, with a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, and condos available in various neighborhoods. The real estate market in Naperville is competitive, with homes typically selling quickly due to high demand.
Naperville is known for its beautiful parks and natural areas, including the Naperville Riverwalk, which features 1.75 miles of brick paths, fountains, and bridges along the DuPage River. Other outdoor attractions include the Morton Arboretum, a 1,700-acre outdoor museum of trees and plants, and the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve, a 1,800-acre nature preserve with hiking trails and wetlands.
Naperville is a family-friendly community with a range of amenities for residents of all ages. The city has a strong commitment to education, with highly-rated public and private schools, as well as several higher education institutions, including North Central College. The city also boasts a vibrant downtown area with a wide range of shopping, dining, and entertainment options, as well as several community centers and sports facilities.
Naperville is home to several highly-rated public school districts, including Naperville Community Unit School District 203 and Indian Prairie School District 204. The city also has several private schools, including Montessori and parochial schools. In addition, Naperville is home to North Central College, a private liberal arts college that offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a variety of fields.
Things to do in Naperville:
- Visit the Naperville Riverwalk, a scenic path along the DuPage River with fountains, bridges, and gardens.
- Explore the Naper Settlement, a living history museum that showcases life in the 19th century.
- Check out the DuPage Children's Museum, which offers interactive exhibits for kids.
- Visit the Morton Arboretum, a 1,700-acre outdoor museum with gardens, hiking trails, and seasonal events.
- Attend a performance at the Naperville Performing Arts Center, which hosts concerts, plays, and other events.
- Go shopping and dining in downtown Naperville, which has many boutiques, restaurants, and cafes.
- Take a tour of the local breweries and wineries, such as Solemn Oath Brewery and Cooper's Hawk Winery.
- Enjoy outdoor activities at the Naperville Sportsman's Club or the Naperville Park District, which offers golfing, hiking, and more.
- Attend a festival or event, such as the Naperville Wine Festival or the Last Fling Labor Day celebration.
- Visit nearby attractions, such as the Brookfield Zoo or the Chicago Premium Outlets.
Local Resources Websites:
Looking to buy or sell real estate in Naperville? Let our team of real estate specialists help you find your dream home or negotiate the sale of your current Naperville house. As experts in Naperville neighborhood real estate, we understand the unique dynamics of the local market. Let's work together to negotiate your next home purchase or sale today!
Contact ERA Naper Realty | Distinctive Properties/ Misher Homes Team today to learn more about our buyer or seller representation services. ( contact Link) Planning to sell your Naperville home soon? Take advantage of our free home assessment tool to instantly calculate your property's estimated market value! (Link)